We get it. We know there are times when you might want to cover your 2L drainage bag and not have it on show.
That’s why we’ve created the Ugo Stand with Dignity. Our catheter night bag stand features a removable dignity cover. Whether you have the cover on or off, the choice is completely up to you!
- If you choose to use the cover, there is a small observation window so that your urine output can still be monitored if needed
- Infection control is really important, which is why the design of the Ugo Stand means the drainage tap of your Ugo 2L Drainage Bag doesn’t touch the ground
- There is a handy hook on the back of the stand so you can position it on the side of a bed or chair
- The Ugo Stand can be manipulated so that it slots nicely between the mattress and divan, giving you even more discretion
- We couldn’t call it the Ugo Stand if it didn’t stand up on its own, allowing you to position your overnight drainage bag anywhere you need to
- It's made of plastic, making it extra easy to keep clean
- You’ll find a helpful user guide in the box too
- After repeated use over a period of time, the wear to your stand will indicate when it needs replacing. It’s important you replace your stand when this occurs as this will ensure you’re continuing to use a product which is safe and minimises the risk of infection.
Do you have a prescription for this item?
We believe some things in life should be easy – like getting the supplies you need to manage your continence. That's why we’ve introduced Vyne, our new home delivery service designed to get the prescription items you need, discreetly delivered right to your door. And the best part? It's free!
How does it work?
- Tell us what you need - We’ll receive your NHS prescription from your GP & dispense your items.
- We’ll pack it up - All medication & appliances are sent in our recycled packaging.
- And bring it straight to you - So discreet, only you know what’s inside!
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum UK delivery:
Option 1: Standard Delivery.
Price: £3.49 / Free
We'll deliver your products for free if your order is over £40. Standard Delivery takes 3-5 working days, but we'll aim to deliver earlier if possible. If you're not spending over £40, Standard Delivery is £3.49.
Example: An order placed on Monday, totalling £50, will be shipped for free and arrive from Thursday to the following Monday.
Option 2: Next Day Delivery.
We'll deliver your order the next day if it is placed on Monday to Friday, before 12pm (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the day after tomorrow.
Example 1: An order placed on Monday before 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Tuesday.
Example 2: An order placed on Monday after 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Wednesday.
Not in your country yet?
We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
Shhh… Discreet Delivery.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Stand with Dignity is designed to give you options when it comes to supporting your overnight drainage bag. The Ugo Stand with Dignity can be used in a range of positions around your home or hospital. Download our helpful user guide for more information about its many uses.
We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.
Please find the digital User Guide for this product attached below, or if you’d prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 113 263 3849, and we’ll be happy to post you a paper copy. To see all of our User Guides and Instructions for Use (IFU) documents, see our Brochures and User Guide Page.