Ugo Leg Bags have been designed for you to use with complete confidence. For ultimate comfort, our catheter leg bags feature a quick-dry, fabric backing and a natural leg-shape design, so they fit perfectly with your body.
For extra shhhh, our leg bags are made from soft material which won’t rustle and draw attention as you go about your day. Catheter – what catheter?
We provide a choice of T Tap or Lever Tap drainage, and three different volume sizes – 350ml, 500ml or 750ml. Our catheter leg bags are also available with short (5cm), long (25cm) and direct inlet tubing, so you can position your bag wherever is most comfortable for you.
We also have a range of Ugo Leg Bags with a wipeable backing, for use in a hospital or clinical environment - see our Ugo Hospital Leg Bags for more information.
- The non-return valve positioned at the top of the bag keeps the urine inside the bag and stops it going back up the drainage pipe
- Reinforced eyelets at the top and bottom of the bag come in handy if you want to secure your catheter leg bag using the Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps provided in the box or with the Ugo Fix Bag Belt which can be purchased separately
- Outlet tubing ensures a secure connection to an overnight drainage bag for problem-free overnight link drainage (see our FAQ section below for more information about link drainage)
- Our Ugo Leg Bags are designed to securely attach to any indwelling catheter with the use of a handy stepped connector
- If your nurse or doctor needs to take a sample, there’s a needle-free sample port to help with that
- All our catheter leg bags come in boxes of 10 with a single pair of Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps
- You’ll find a helpful user guide in the box too
- All our leg bags can be worn with our range of fixation devices
- We offer a whopping eight varieties of leg bags so there is definitely one to suit you in our collection
|Leg Bag||Volume||Tube Length||Drainage Tap|
|Ugo 1C||500ml||Short 5cm||Lever|
|Ugo 2C||500ml||Long 25cm||Lever|
|Ugo 3C||500ml||Short 5cm||T Tap|
|Ugo 4C||500ml||Long 25cm||T Tap|
|Ugo 5C||350ml||Direct Inlet||Lever|
|Ugo 6C||350ml||Short 5cm||Lever|
|Ugo 7C||750ml||Short 5cm||Lever|
|Ugo 8C||750ml||Long 25cm||Lever|
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum delivery:
- Free standard delivery for orders over £40
- Next Working Day Delivery available if you order before 1pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- We’ll send confirmation emails, so you know we have received and are processing your orders
- You can get in touch with us at anytime to check the status of your order
Not in your country yet? We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Leg Bag range is a complete range of catheter leg bags developed to offer you a choice when it comes to selecting the right leg bag for you. All Ugo Leg Bags are supplied sterile and are designed to be attached directly onto your catheter.
For more information about the range of features within the Ugo Leg Bag range and how to select the right leg bag for you, download our detailed user guide here.
We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.