The Ugo Hanger supports the weight of your overnight drainage bag while you sleep or rest; carefully positioned pins on the hanger, slot into carefully positioned eyelets on your drainage bag. The design of the hanger means it can simply hook onto a bed frame, wheelchair or chair arm. The durable material can be twisted and turned and used over and over again, wherever and however you choose.
- The Ugo Hanger is compatible with all overnight drainage bags
- The durable material supports the full weight of a filling 2L drainage bag
- We encourage you to wipe clean and reuse your hangers
- A small groove in the material of the hanger holds the tubing of your bag in place
- The Ugo Hanger comes in a box of 10
- You’ll find a helpful user guide for each product in the box too
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum delivery:
- Free standard delivery for orders over £40
- Next Working Day Delivery available if you order before 12pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- We’ll send confirmation emails, so you know we have received and are processing your orders
- You can get in touch with us at anytime to check the status of your order
Not in your country yet? We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Hanger is designed to support the weight of your filling overnight drainage bag while you sleep or rest. The design of the hanger means it can simply hook onto a bed frame, wheelchair or chair arm.
Download our detailed user guide for more information. We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.