The Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps give you a wide range of options when it comes to where you secure your catheter leg bag to your leg. Our user guide gives you detailed instructions about how to fit your leg bag using the Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps, but you have the option to wear your bag on your thigh, knee or shin.
A pair of Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps is supplied in each box of Ugo Leg Bags but can also be purchased in boxes of 10.
- Depending on many variables you may choose to wear your catheter leg bag on your thigh, knee or shin
- They are designed to fit any volume of leg bag
- The Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps securely hold your leg bag against your leg using the eyelets positioned at the top and bottom of the bag
- The silicone strips on the underside of the straps helps to grip your stick to stop rolling or slipping
- Each pair of leg bag straps has a 45cm strap and a 75cm strap
- You may choose to cut the straps to size, they’ll still work
- We encourage you to wash and reuse your leg bag straps following the washing instructions
- The Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps come in boxes of 10 pairs
- You’ll find a helpful user guide in the box too
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum delivery:
- Free standard delivery for orders over £40
- Next Working Day Delivery available if you order before 12pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- We’ll send confirmation emails, so you know we have received and are processing your orders
- You can get in touch with us at anytime to check the status of your order
Not in your country yet? We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps can be worn a number of ways on your leg to comfortably secure your catheter leg bag. Download our helpful user guide for more information.
We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.