The Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps give you a wide range of options when it comes to where you secure your catheter leg bag to your leg. Our user guide gives you detailed instructions about how to fit your leg bag using the Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps, but you have the option to wear your bag on your thigh, knee or shin.
A pair of Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps is supplied in each box of Ugo Leg Bags but can also be purchased in boxes of 10.
- Depending on many variables you may choose to wear your catheter leg bag on your thigh, knee or shin
- They are designed to fit any volume of leg bag
- The Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps securely hold your leg bag against your leg using the eyelets positioned at the top and bottom of the bag
- The silicone strips on the underside of the straps helps to grip your stick to stop rolling or slipping
- Each pair of leg bag straps has a 45cm strap and a 75cm strap
- You may choose to cut the straps to size, they’ll still work
- We encourage you to wash and reuse your leg bag straps following the washing instructions
- The Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps come in boxes of 10 pairs
- You’ll find a helpful user guide in the box too
Do you have a prescription for this item?
We believe some things in life should be easy – like getting the supplies you need to manage your continence. That's why we’ve introduced Vyne, our new home delivery service designed to get the prescription items you need, discreetly delivered right to your door. And the best part? It's free!
How does it work?
- Tell us what you need - We’ll receive your NHS prescription from your GP & dispense your items.
- We’ll pack it up - All medication & appliances are sent in our recycled packaging.
- And bring it straight to you - So discreet, only you know what’s inside!
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum UK delivery:
Option 1: Standard Delivery.
Price: £3.49 / Free
We'll deliver your products for free if your order is over £40. Standard Delivery takes 3-5 working days, but we'll aim to deliver earlier if possible. If you're not spending over £40, Standard Delivery is £3.49.
Example: An order placed on Monday, totalling £50, will be shipped for free and arrive from Thursday to the following Monday.
Option 2: Next Day Delivery.
We'll deliver your order the next day if it is placed on Monday to Friday, before 12pm (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the day after tomorrow.
Example 1: An order placed on Monday before 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Tuesday.
Example 2: An order placed on Monday after 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Wednesday.
Not in your country yet?
We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
Shhh… Discreet Delivery.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps can be worn a number of ways on your leg to comfortably secure your catheter leg bag. Download our helpful user guide for more information.
We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.
Please find the digital User Guide for this product attached below, or if you’d prefer, email us at email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 113 263 3849, and we’ll be happy to post you a paper copy. To see all of our User Guides and Instructions for Use (IFU) documents, see our Brochures and User Guide Page.