Go about your day with complete confidence, safe in the knowledge your catheter tubing is well-supported. Featuring soft silicone strips, for gentle yet effective support, the Ugo Fix Catheter Strap can be used to support urethral catheters and suprapubic catheters.
It can be used across the abdomen or on the thigh, depending on your individual preference. The Ugo Fix Catheter Strap is available in a range of sizes and can even be trimmed down to size, ensuring you achieve nothing but the perfect fit.
- Designed to secure the catheter tubing so there’s less pulling on the catheter and less movement of the catheter inside the bladder
- We encourage you to wash and reuse your Ugo Fix Catheter Straps, which is why we provide you with a complementary laundry bag in each box
- Some other straps roll and slip but our catheter straps have soft silicone on the back to help keep them in place
- Available in five sizes, but if one of these isn’t perfect, our catheter straps can be cut to size
- The Ugo Fix Catheter Straps come in a box of five
- You’ll find a helpful user guide in the box too
|Ugo Fix Catheter Strap||Measurements|
|Extra Short||Up to 35cm|
|Short||Up to 45cm|
|Medium||Up to 80cm|
|Long||Up to 130cm|
|Extra Long||Up to 180cm|
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum delivery:
- Free standard delivery for orders over £40
- Next Working Day Delivery available if you order before 12pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- We’ll send confirmation emails, so you know we have received and are processing your orders
- You can get in touch with us at anytime to check the status of your order
Not in your country yet? We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Fix Catheter Strap has been developed to offer you comfortable and secure fixation of your catheter or leg bag tubing.
The Ugo Fix Catheter Strap comes in a range of sizes so you can wear it on your abdomen or thigh in a position most comfortable for you. Where you choose to wear your catheter strap will depend on a number of things, for example the length of your catheter, the length of leg bag tubing and your level of activity.
For more information about the Ugo Fix Catheter Strap and how this product might work for you, download our detailed user guide here. We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.