For ultimate discretion, our Ugo Catheter Valve can be used as a convenient alternative to using a leg bag. It’s compatible with both indwelling urethral and suprapubic catheters.
A catheter valve can also help to improve your bladder tone and capacity, as catheter valves encourage the natural filling and emptying of the bladder.
A catheter valve isn't suitable for all catheter users, speak with your doctor or nurse to check whether a catheter valve is suitable for you.
- Connection to your catheter is always secure thanks to the carefully designed stepped connector
- The transparent silicone tubing at the end of the catheter valve allows you to easily connect a drainage bag at any time
- The safety lever stops the valve opening accidentally, preventing any embarrassment
- The design of the Ugo Catheter Valve means it can be opened and closed with one hand
- There are no sharp edges that can cause you discomfort when tucked inside clothing
- The Ugo Catheter Valve comes in a box of 5
- You’ll find a helpful user guide in the box too
- Do you feel you need a little support? Why not pair your Ugo Catheter Valve with our Ugo Fix Gentle catheter clip
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum delivery:
- Free standard delivery for orders over £40
- Next Working Day Delivery available if you order before 12pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- We’ll send confirmation emails, so you know we have received and are processing your orders
- You can get in touch with us at anytime to check the status of your order
Not in your country yet? We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Catheter Valve is used as an alternative to continuous drainage into a catheter leg bag. A catheter valve can be used with either a urethral or suprapubic catheter but is not suitable for all catheter users.
For more information about the Ugo Catheter Valve and to find out if it might be suitable for you, download our detailed user guide here. We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.