The Ugo Catheter Valve is a great and convenient alternative to using a leg bag. It provides you with ultimate discretion and is compatible with both indwelling urethral and suprapubic catheters.
A catheter valve is great because it allows your bladder to fill and empty naturally, which strengthens your bladder tone and capacity.
As with everything, however, a catheter valve isn't suitable for all catheter users. That's why it's so important that you speak with your doctor or nurse before attempting to use a catheter valve.
- The stepped connector ensures that the connection from your catheter valve to your catheter is always secure.
- The transparent silicone tubing at the end of the catheter valve allows you to easily connect a drainage bag at any time.
- The safety lever stops your catheter valve from opening accidentally, preventing any accidents.
- The Ugo Catheter Valve has been designed so you can open and close it with one hand.
- The Ugo Catheter Valve comes in a box of 5 with a helpful user guide in the box.
- We made sure our catheter valve doesn’t have any sharp edges that can cause you discomfort when tucked inside clothing.
- Do you feel like you need a little support? Then why not pair your Ugo Catheter Valve with your Ugo Fix Gentle Catheter Clip.
Do you have a prescription for this item?
We believe some things in life should be easy – like getting the supplies you need to manage your continence. That's why we’ve introduced Vyne, our new home delivery service designed to get the prescription items you need, discreetly delivered right to your door. And the best part? It's free!
How does it work?
- Tell us what you need - We’ll receive your NHS prescription from your GP & dispense your items.
- We’ll pack it up - All medication & appliances are sent in our recycled packaging.
- And bring it straight to you - So discreet, only you know what’s inside!
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum UK delivery:
Option 1: Standard Delivery.
Price: £3.49 / Free
We'll deliver your products for free if your order is over £40. Standard Delivery takes 3-5 working days, but we'll aim to deliver earlier if possible. If you're not spending over £40, Standard Delivery is £3.49.
Example: An order placed on Monday, totalling £50, will be shipped for free and arrive from Thursday to the following Monday.
Option 2: Next Day Delivery.
We'll deliver your order the next day if it is placed on Monday to Friday, before 12pm (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the day after tomorrow.
Example 1: An order placed on Monday before 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Tuesday.
Example 2: An order placed on Monday after 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Wednesday.
Not in your country yet?
We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
Shhh… Discreet Delivery.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Catheter Valve is used as an alternative to continuous drainage into a catheter leg bag. A catheter valve can be used with either a urethral or suprapubic catheter but is not suitable for all catheter users.
For more information about the Ugo Catheter Valve and to find out if it might be suitable for you, download our detailed user guide here. We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.
Please find the digital User Guide for this product attached below, or if you’d prefer, email us at email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 113 263 3849, and we’ll be happy to post you a paper copy. To see all of our User Guides and Instructions for Use (IFU) documents, see our Brochures and User Guide Page.