Effective, water-soluble lubricating jelly in an easy-to-open tube format. OptiLube is ideal for use during a range of procedures, including catheterisation; giving you a more comfortable experience.
Our OptiLube tubes provide sterile healthcare lubrication in a convenient tube format. The tubes are available in 5g, 42g, 82g and 113g, so depending on the volume of lubrication you will need each time, there is a tube to suit.
- OptiLube tubes come in a range of volumes to suit a range of procedures
- Easy squeeze tubes
- We’ve perfected the formula over many years so that it lubricates effectively
- If you need a different volume or format, OptiLube is also available in sachets and syringes
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum delivery:
- Free standard delivery for orders over £40
- Next Working Day Delivery available if you order before 12pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- We’ll send confirmation emails, so you know we have received and are processing your orders
- You can get in touch with us at anytime to check the status of your order
Not in your country yet? We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
OptiLube is designed for a range of procedures, to help improve comfort during and after. For more information about OptiLube, download our brochure here.
We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.