FFP3 face masks are disposable respirators designed to be worn for longer periods of time, with less discomfort. They provide another level of protection above our OptiPro Surgical Masks, and feature valves for filtration.
Why choose our FFP3 masks?
- Exhalation valve for reducing moisture and heat build-up
- Compliant with European guidelines EN 149:2001 and A1:2009
- Cushioned lining for extra comfort
- 4-point headband for added security
FFP3 masks are single-use items, and should only be worn in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines to ensure safety. Please note, the strap also contains latex.
Which type should I pick?
Type A is a moulded-cup shape respirator, with an exhalation valve and a strong and rigid outer shell.
Type B is a contoured mask, with molded nose bridge and dual welded head straps.
Type C is a horizontal folding shape, with invisible nose bridge and wide field of view.
Type D is a classic folding and cup-shaped face mask, with lightweight design.
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum delivery:
- Free standard delivery for orders over £40
- Next Working Day Delivery available if you order before 1pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- We’ll send confirmation emails, so you know we have received and are processing your orders
- You can get in touch with us at anytime to check the status of your order
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. However, due to the nature of these products we cannot accept returns on this item if it has been opened or tampered with in any way.
There are no supporting materials for this item. We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.