We’ve designed the Ugo Fix Bag Belt to offer you that all important choice when it comes to catheter leg bag support.
For those of you with a little extra bounce in your step, the Ugo Fix Bag Belt might be the product for you. It has an extra wide, padded band which is designed to fit any size leg.
Ideally worn on the thigh, the Ugo Fix Bag Belt holds your leg bag through the eyelets at the top of the bag, fully supporting the weight of the bag as it fills. You can pair it up with other products in the range, but it also works really well on its own.
- Your leg bag is held in place by the eyelets at the top of the bag, which are secured using Velcro tabs
- The extra wide, padded belt is comfortable to wear and gives you the confidence that it will stay in place without moving or rolling
- It’s a one size fits all and is fully adjustable (maximum length 65cm)
- Silicone strips on the underside of the belt grip the skin for added confidence that the belt is going to stay in place all day
- We encourage you to wash and reuse your bag belt, we can even send you a complimentary laundry bag if you get in touch
- The Ugo Fix Bag Belt comes in boxes of three
- You’ll find a helpful user guide in the box too
Do you have a prescription for this item?
We believe some things in life should be easy – like getting the supplies you need to manage your continence. That's why we’ve introduced Vyne, our new home delivery service designed to get the prescription items you need, discreetly delivered right to your door. And the best part? It's free!
How does it work?
- Tell us what you need - We’ll receive your NHS prescription from your GP & dispense your items.
- We’ll pack it up - All medication & appliances are sent in our recycled packaging.
- And bring it straight to you - So discreet, only you know what’s inside!
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum UK delivery:
Option 1: Standard Delivery.
Price: £3.49 / Free
We'll deliver your products for free if your order is over £40. Standard Delivery takes 3-5 working days, but we'll aim to deliver earlier if possible. If you're not spending over £40, Standard Delivery is £3.49.
Example: An order placed on Monday, totalling £50, will be shipped for free and arrive from Thursday to the following Monday.
Option 2: Next Day Delivery.
We'll deliver your order the next day if it is placed on Monday to Friday, before 12pm (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the day after tomorrow.
Example 1: An order placed on Monday before 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Tuesday.
Example 2: An order placed on Monday after 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Wednesday.
Not in your country yet?
We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
Shhh… Discreet Delivery.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Fix Bag Belt is designed to hold your catheter leg bag in a comfortable position on your thigh. The leg bag is held in place by the eyelets at the top of the bag.
For more information about how the Ugo Fix Bag Belt could benefit you, download our helpful brochure here. We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.
Please find the digital User Guide for this product attached below, or if you’d prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 113 263 3849, and we’ll be happy to post you a paper copy. To see all of our User Guides and Instructions for Use (IFU) documents, see our Brochures and User Guide Page.