Our OptiLube sachets are a great option when you only need a small amount of sterile lubrication, often. The sachets are available in 2.7g, 5g and 20g, so depending on the volume of lubrication you will need each time, there is a size to suit.
The water-soluble formulation is ideal for use during a wide range of procedures, including catheter insertion, to make the process more comfortable and reduce the risk of injury.
- OptiLube sachets come in a range of volumes to suit a range of procedures
- The easy tear sachets make them easy to use
- We’ve perfected the formula over many years so that it lubricates effectively
- If you need a larger volume or different format, OptiLube is also available in tubes and syringes
|OptiLube Sachet Volume||Sachets per box|
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum delivery:
- Free standard delivery for orders over £40
- Next Working Day Delivery available if you order before 12pm (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- We’ll send confirmation emails, so you know we have received and are processing your orders
- You can get in touch with us at anytime to check the status of your order
Not in your country yet? We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
OptiLube is designed for a range of procedures, to help improve comfort during and after. For more information about OptiLube, download our brochure here.
We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.