Ugo Leg Bags have been designed for you to use with complete confidence. For ultimate comfort, our Ugo 1C to 8C Leg Bags feature a quick-dry fabric backing, whilst our Ugo Leg Bags 1H to 4H feature wipeable backing, ideal for use in a hospital or clinical environment.
- Community Range (C): Designed with quick-dry soft fabric backing.
- Hospital Range (H): Designed with wipeable plastic backing, ideal for a clinical environment.
Both Ugo Leg Bag ranges feature a natural leg-shape design, so they fit perfectly with your body.
For extra shhhh, our leg bags are made from soft material which won’t rustle and draw attention as you go about your day. Catheter – what catheter?
We provide a choice of T Tap or Lever Tap drainage, and three different volume sizes – 350ml, 500ml or 750ml. Our catheter leg bags are also available with short (5cm), long (25cm) and direct inlet tubing, so you can position your bag wherever is most comfortable for you.
- The non-return valve positioned at the top of the bag keeps the urine inside the bag and stops it going back up the drainage pipe
- Reinforced eyelets at the top and bottom of the bag come in handy if you want to secure your catheter leg bag using the Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps provided in the box or with the Ugo Fix Bag Belt which can be purchased separately
- Outlet tubing ensures a secure connection to an overnight drainage bag for problem-free overnight link drainage (see our FAQ section below for more information about link drainage)
- Our Ugo Leg Bags are designed to securely attach to any indwelling catheter with the use of a handy stepped connector
- If your nurse or doctor needs to take a sample, there’s a needle-free sample port to help with that
- All our catheter leg bags come in boxes of 10 with a single pair of Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps
- You’ll find a helpful user guide in the box too
- All our leg bags can be worn with our range of fixation devices
- We offer a whopping eight varieties of leg bags so there is definitely one to suit you in our collection
Here’s what you need to know about Shop Optimum UK delivery:
Option 1: Standard Delivery.
Price: £3.49 / Free
We'll deliver your products for free if your order is over £40. Standard Delivery takes 3-5 working days, but we'll aim to deliver earlier if possible. If you're not spending over £40, Standard Delivery is £3.49.
Example: An order placed on Monday, totalling £50, will be shipped for free and arrive from Thursday to the following Monday.
Option 2: Next Day Delivery.
We'll deliver your order the next day if it is placed on Monday to Friday, before 12pm (excluding bank holidays). Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the day after tomorrow.
Example 1: An order placed on Monday before 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Tuesday.
Example 2: An order placed on Monday after 12pm will cost £5.49 and arrive on Wednesday.
Not in your country yet?
We’re always keen to hear from people interested in purchasing our products so please get in touch to find out when Shop Optimum will be available for you.
Shhh… Discreet Delivery.
All our products are delivered in unbranded packaging. So, you’re the only one who knows what’s inside.
Not the postman. Not your next-door neighbour. Only you.
We know it can be irritating when companies make the returns or exchange process difficult.
At Shop Optimum, we’ll make it easy for you. Simply let us know if you don’t love it, or it doesn’t quite suit you, and we’ll offer you a full refund. No questions asked!
If it’s an exchange you’re after, a different size or even a different product, our support team will be happy to advise you so that we can help you find the right product to suit your needs.
The Ugo Leg Bag range is a complete range of catheter leg bags developed to offer you a choice when it comes to selecting the right leg bag for you. All Ugo Leg Bags are supplied sterile and are designed to be attached directly onto your catheter.
For more information about the range of features within the Ugo Leg Bag range and how to select the right leg bag for you, download our detailed user guide here.
We advise speaking to a healthcare professional before using this product.
Please find the digital User Guide for this product attached below, or if you’d prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 113 263 3849, and we’ll be happy to post you a paper copy. To see all of our User Guides and Instructions for Use (IFU) documents, see our Brochures and User Guide Page.